Customer Deferred Payment Form

Per OMB Memo M-19-09 the Federal Government has returned to work. Enrollment in the Federal Employee Temporary Deferment Program is no longer available.

If you are unable to pay the full balance due on your account or are in jeopardy of having your water turned off, please call us at
816-513-1313, option 1, to make payment arrangements.

You may also visit our website at where you can conveniently manage your account, monitor your water consumption and find other useful information about your water service.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.